Thursday, February 4, 2021

Happy 2021 A New Age

 Hello my dear readers,

It has been a long time since I posted but ya know life sometimes gets in the way. Lots of moving, work, travel and projects and the past few years have been life changing on so many levels.  This will be a non tech post but next ones will be some new database content!

I learned Exadata and Oracle Cloud! After many years of hearing about these amazing platforms and attending sessions at past Oracle conferences, I was able last year to get hands on experience working on several large Exadata X4-8 systems. It has been a lot of fun learning and also using Oracle 19c new features like multi-tenancy pluggable databases, Oracle Cloud (OCI) and setting up Oracle 13c Cloud control as well. So fun! 

More to come my fellow data professionals and colleagues!

-Ben




No comments: